Vegan Mushroom Bruschetta
Ingredients for 2 servings
Pint of mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 small ciabatta loaves, sliced in half
A generous pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper
1. Heat a sauté pan over a medium heat and add a little olive oil.
2. Add the garlic and fry for 30 seconds, then throw in the sliced mushrooms. Don’t burn the garlic…. That’s a sin!
3. Sauté the mushrooms until they are soft.
4. While the mushrooms are cooking, drizzle the ciabatta with a little extra olive oil and toast under a hot grill or on a griddle pan, until golden.
5. Place a generous amount of garlic mushrooms on each toast and season with sea salt and ground black pepper.