Thank you Pinterest for this amazing recipe!!!! This will also be served to my crowd of guys for Superbowl Sunday!!!…..and I will admit to LOVING this recipe every other day as well. Ok shocking reveal ahead…..I don’t like cauliflower. I know as a vegan, I should love all veggies, but in general…I’m not the biggest fan of the cauliflower…..until now!
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
1 head of cauliflower
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of almond milk (unsweetened, not flavored)
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
1/4 cup Franks Buffalo hot sauce
1/4 cup organic BBQ sauce
1. Whisk the flour, milk and garlic powder together. Preheat over to 425 degrees
2. Cut the cauliflower off of the head/stalk into small piece. Dip into the flour batter and let excess drip off.
3. Place batter cauliflower onto a slightly oiled sheet pan. Drizzle lightly with more oil.
4. Bake for 15 minutes then flip. Bake 10 more minutes.
5. Mix BBQ sauce with the Buffalo Sauce (this can be adjusted for flavor…this is a very mild sauce. You can add more hot sauce
6. Toss cauliflower in sauce and bake 10 minutes more.
7. Serve immediately!