Tested a few new recipes last night with an amazing vegan crowd! Here is the recipe I think was the most successful. Plus it has an added bonus of telling those carb watching folks to eat it! haha.
Greek Lemon Potatoes
1 bag of small yukon gold fingerling
1 cup of lemon juice
1/2 cup of water
3 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of chopped oregano
salt/pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 475 degrees…yes these cook high heat and long time!!
1. Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise and put into water/lemon juice mixture
2. Add garlic into mixture and pour onto large baking pan (9×13)
3. Bake for 45 minutes or until water evaporates.
4. I stirred them every once in a while when they were baking, just to make sure they didn’t stick
5. When they are baked and no water is left in the pan, top with fresh-cut oregano and another squeeze of lemon.